- CAD format same as floorplan, all part of same DWG file (additional layouts prepared)
- Layered in accordance with industry-standard OR your standards
- Laser-measured, same accuracy as Floorplans
- No ceiling too complicated!
- Standard symbology used for all lights, sprinkler heads, etc…
- Can easily be added at anytime, once a Floorplan has been prepared
Again, when renovations are being planned, one of the things usually required by an architect or designer is a plan of the existing ceiling, so as to be able to see existing lighting, HVAC diffusers, sprinklers, speakers, emergency lighting, equipment, as well as any existing ceiling grids. Preparation of such plans can be quite labor-intensive, but as with our Floorplans, we can prepare them faster (and therefore for less) than anyone else, using our unique technology.
- More cost-efficient for us to prepare at time of Floorplan preparation
- Layered in CAD, and automatically included in the final DWGs provided
- Separate layouts setup for PDFs